Barnet Community Point of Access (BCPA) is the single point of access for referrals from GPs, acute hospitals, London Ambulance Service (LAS), care homes and the voluntary sector.
Our Barnet Community Point of Access operates seven days a week opening hours 8am – 8pm.
Our BCPA team work in partnership with clinicians to ensure robust management of urgent and non-urgent referrals to enable effective co-ordinated care, promoting care closer to home.
BCPA covers multiple planned and unplanned services supporting nurse prescribers, nurses with physical assessment skills (including mobility and daily living equipment) and specialist community nurses and therapists.
Clinicians are available to answer direct clinical queries from the team and patients.
How to contact
Barnet Community Point of Access (BCPA) main number: 0300 020 0655
- Community physioterapist/speech and language therapy and falls service.
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm – Option 1.
Rapid Response & Discharge to Access
- 8am – 8pm, seven days a week – Option 2.
- EFax: 0845 389 0941
- Email: clcht.ICSbarnet@nhs.net
District nursing – (supported by clinical screeners)
- Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm – Option 3.
- Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm –
Option 4 (domiciliary patients only).
- EFax: 020 8364 8762/0300 008 2135 (domiciliary patients only).
- Email: email@example.com
Clinic based services
Musculoskeletal service, podiatry, diabetes, nutrition and dietetics, spirometry
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.30pm
- Phone: 020 8937 7509
- Efax: 0845 389 0942
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Podiatric surgery and integrated community musculoskeletal service
- Phone: 020 8732 6813
- Efax: 020 8732 6613
- Email: email@example.com