Giving people a helping hand and supporting innovation in healthcare
With your support, we can improve lives in the local community.
Donate online now to support the Pembridge Unit. Donations for other services, including the following:
- Barnet General fund
- CLCH General fund
- CLCH Rehabilitation fund
- Hertfordshire Holywell Fund
- Hertfordshire Respiratory
- Westminster General Fund
Can be made using the donation form here – which includes details of payee and the address for cheques.
Gifts to the charity (registered charity no.1120231) have funded:
- Specialist rehabilitation care for people with a life-limiting illness.
Helping them to maintain independence and dignity with everyday tasks that we take for granted. Things like walking to the shops or washing in the morning.
- Healthcare packs for rough sleepers in Westminster.
Helping people to care for themselves by providing simple, inexpensive things like toiletries, clothing (such as a hat in winter) and a dental/podiatry package.
Did you know that more rough sleepers are based in Westminster than any other borough in the UK?
- Therapeutic massage at our Pembridge Hospice and at home to relieve pain and anxiety.
The wife of one patient said ‘when my husband has a massage it is the one day of the week he is not in pain’.
- Interactive workshops for patients with Autism and pilot schemes for specialist therapies that help people to live their lives to the fullest.
Our charity holds several dedicated funds for different areas of our work, so we can guarantee that donations will go where they are intended.
You can also give by post. Cheques can be made out to ‘CLCH Charity’ and sent along with a note saying which area of our work you would like to support, care of:
CLCH Charity, Finance Department, CLCH NHS Trust, 2nd Floor, Parsons Green Health Centre, 5-7 Parsons Green, London, SW6 4UL.
Life. To the fullest.
For families and people coping with a life-limiting illness.
Our Pembridge Hospice Charity is one of our dedicated funds. You can visit www.pembridgehospice.org to read more about the work of the hospice.
Your support of Pembridge Hospice will help people like Zoe and her Nan. "Nan was diagnosed terminally ill in May 2016. When the time came that she needed extra help, the Pembridge team stepped in.
"They were amazing. When Nan was in pain and anxious they were there to help. Not only did the Pembridge team help Nan but the support and care they gave to us as a family at such an emotional and scary time was invaluable.
"We know Nan would want people to help Pembridge so that other families may have the dignity, care and support they need as they face one of their toughest journeys."
How your support can help
- £250 could sponsor a new nurse to receive specialist palliative care training and provide the best possible care for our patients.
- £120 could fund a day of rehabilitation sessions that help people to live at home for as long as possible with independence and dignity.
- £60 could fund enough art supplies for two weeks of fun and creative art sessions. One patient said "working on art gives me confidence in my ability to stay well"
- £36 could provide a 30 minute therapeutic massage session at home for someone living with pain and anxiety. The wife of one patient said "when my husband has a massage it is the only day of the week he is not in pain"
- £12 could buy a birthday present for a patient with no family